Intechnic
Users Developers
Home / Forums / In-Portal CMS / General In-Portal Discussions / News second page / Topic Posts

In-Portal Forum

This is a place for users of In-Portal to ask questions, discuss various topics, and interact with other members of the In-Portal Community. Please report bugs through the Bugs Team (not the Forum). If you are interested in contributing or joining one of the many Teams for In-Portal, please check out the Contribute section of the website.

In-Portal Forum

News second page (11)

Posted: 02/06/2006 11:35:35 PM

Reply Quoted  

Dmitry wrote:02/01/2006 10:01:21 AM
rushhohol wrote:01/30/2006 7:30:05 AM
Dmitry, is any idea about problem I discribed yearlier?

Thank you.

Hello Konstantin,

Sorry, missed that topic. I'll look into this shortly and get back to you.

Thanks.

Hello, Dmitry.

After I updated In-Link with new version I get same problem I had in the beginning.

When you go to News main page at http://www.rushhohol.com/index.php?env=-innews/index:m3-1-1-1-s you will see list of Articles. On one page Show 10 The articles. Under Articles we have link Page: 1 2 3 An then you click on these numbers to go to any of that pages it still show first page.

On that main page I have subdirectory Èñòîðèÿ Õðèñòèàíñêîé Öåðêâè â ëèöàõ. In this subdirectory I'm able to use these links to go to any of pages but, in main News directory these function does not work.

Thank you for help.
Konstantin P. Tkachenko
webmaster-admin

Page:     1 2